Our Association was established with the goal to incorporate medical professionals working in the sphere of neurosurgery in Siberia to support their clinical, educational and scientific activities.
Siberian Association of Neurosurgeons “SibNeuro” was established not long ago – in 2014 and on September 26, 2014 the first meeting of the Association was held.
At present the Associations consists of more than 80 neurosurgeons from different parts of Russia.
The goals of the Association are:
· Protection of interests of medical specialists in the sphere of neurosurgery and related professions;
· Assistance in advanced trainings on the above mentioned specialties;
· Assistance in development of projects and programs directed to solution of problems in the sphere of neurosurgery and related spheres;
· Establishment and development of international contacts in the sphere of neurosurgery;
· Promotion of scientific researches;
· Assistance in rights protection Association’s members in rendering of medical help;
· Organization and holding of exhibitions, congresses, seminars and forums;
· Improvement of labor safety and health protection conditions.
The meetings of the Association are held each last Friday with participation of invited guests from different parts of Russia. Along with on-site participation, there is an opportunity for distant participation in the meetings in real-time translation mode.
According to the results of a competition being held among young neurosurgeons, Ekaterina Pyatajkina from Irkutsk was on probation in the hospital of Tokyo Women’s Medical University (Tokyo, Japan) under support of the Association.
I kindly invite the colleagues to join the Siberian Association of Neurosurgeons.
I am sure that very interesting activities, implementation of joint research projects and meetings with interesting and bright people are ahead. It will be interesting!
Federal Neurosurgical Center, Novosibirsk